Registration is compulsory to attend ICETM 2020.
Author and Presenter Only: Please make the registration after the papers or abstracts are accepted by the conference after review.
Listener: No publication and
presentation. Please make
online registration and the conference secretary at
email@example.com will confirm your registration by email.
The registration fee details are listed below. Please choose the item(s) you fit in.
(Before Sept. 1, 2020)
(After Sept.1, 2020)
|Author (Regular)||500 USD||550 USD|
|Author (Student)||450 USD||500 USD|
|Author (Online Presentation)||350 USD||400 USD|
|Presenter||350 USD||400 USD|
|Presenter (Online Presentation)||250 USD||300 USD|
|Listener||300 USD||350 USD|
|Listener (Online Participation)||50 USD|
|Additional Paper(s)||300 USD / paper||350 USD / paper|
|Additional Page(s)||60 USD / page|
|One Day Tour (Optional)||120 USD|
1. To qualify for Student Registration rate, please provide your student card scanned version or photo version.
2. One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When full paper exceeds 10 pages, additional fee will be charged for extra pages.
3. Registration fee covers: 1) Attending all technical sessions; 2) Conference materials; 3) Morning and afternoon teas, Lunch and dinner on Dec. 18; 4) Conference bag; 5) USB disk, including a collection of conference papers.
4. On Dec. 19, 2020, an optional one day tour will be arranged. Participants will be charged an additional 120 USD.
5. Each author registration covers only one paper. The extra paper price is only applied for the registered author who is the first author in all papers.
6. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. If you would like to register onsite, you are required to give us a notice before December 10, 2020 for preparing materials.
7. Registration fee for each accompanying person is the same as listener.
Cancellation of paid registration is possible under the terms listed below:
* 25 days ahead of the conference: 30 USD cancellation fee.
* 15-25 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
* Within 15 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
* Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally by email to conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Authors are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer's decision.
2. Participants should take good care of their belongings during the conference. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.