English is the official language of the conference. The paper should be written and presented only in English.
2. Publication & Presentation
Full paper submission is required if you consider publishing your paper.
3. Presentation Only
Abstract submission is acceptable for presentation only without publication.
4. Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to ICETM 2023 should report original, previously unpublished research results, and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable; academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Violation of any of these regulations will lead to paper rejection.
1. Each paper should have at least 8 pages, but is limited to 10 pages. Additional pages will be charged.
2. Template Download. Please prepare your paper according to the template.
1. Submit your full paper or abstract directly to Online Submission System.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-ICETM 2023-Full Paper/ Abstract".
2. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submissions within three working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please keep an eye on your inbox promptly.